- No one should ever be pressured into a purchase.
- I do not like being in a situation where I feel pressured into purchasing something I do not want. I will never put you in that situation.
- As a Christian it is my belief that the soul of your loved one has been called home to God.
- I will do everything in my power to have their body appear as natural as possible.
- An inexpensive casket will serve the same basic purpose as an expensive one.
- Whether you purchase the most expensive casket or the least expensive casket my efforts on your behalf will be the same.
I will not lie to you or mislead you. I expect the same honesty from you.
- I am not financially able to conduct funeral services for free.
- If your loved one is covered by life insurance an amount equal to the funeral charges must be assigned to the funeral home.
When there is no insurance in force and your finances are limited you may choose any services you desire but you must follow the guidelines you will find listed on our billing policy page.
- I will explain in detail any and all services that may be required to fulfill your funeral service needs.
- My goal is to provide families with dignified services at reasonable prices.